Here are a few videos of some keynote presentations and panels.
Presentations to Entrepreneurs
- Online Dating is the Future of Your Business
Online dating is now a mainstream method for singles to meet one another. Entrepreneurs, investors, and other businesspeople can learn a lot from the diverse and well-developed business models in the online dating sector.
- The Next Great Entrepreneurial Opportunity: How to Identify Market White Space
How to identify new startup ideas and research your market while spending as little money as humanly possible.
- Shaking the Money Tree: Social Media and Other Innovative Tools Used for Raising Capital
How to target potential investors in online networks. Institutional investor bloggers. Internet due diligence. Create stealth buzz online: Market without marketing.
- Hack the University: How to Squeeze Maximum Value from Your Education
Covers career planning, time optimization, and elite short-term learning programs and scholarships. Also available in book form.
- Panel: Content is Dead, Community is King? The Promises and Risks of Social Networking in the Information Industry, Software & Information Industry Association, New York, NY, November 2007
Presentations to Investors
- Short Interview on Best Practices in Deal Origination, New York, NY, December 2010
- Panel: Corporate Dealmaker: Best Due Diligence Practices in this Economy (AUDIO), The Deal, New York, NY, August 2009
More videos available on request.